Historical Medieval Magic Notes

Re: Historical Medieval Magic Notes

Postby Daeruin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 am

By the way, I don't want anyone to think that I actually like the level of abstraction that Pathfinder has in their magic system. On the contrary, I think it's idiotic and a complete waste of time and energy. But I wasn't sure what level of abstraction you were looking for and thought I'd throw it out there as an example. I like the idea of using specific details a lot. Like I said originally, I don't think the audience you have will really have an issue with it. Those kinds of details really make a magic system fun and interesting to play.
My blog: fantasy fiction, gaming, and music
Daeruin

Postby Galloglaich » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:27 pm

It's cool, I understand where you are coming from. I'll post a couple of specific examples we can discuss soon.

G
Galloglaich

Postby Galloglaich » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:20 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqi_al-Di ... n_Ma%27ruf

Cool dude... made a steam engine in the 16th Century
Galloglaich

Postby Galloglaich » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 am

Alright this is moving toward beta ready status. Probably done by the end of the weekend. I know I've already got all of y'alls email addresses but I keep poor records for that kind of thing and have a brain lock between forum names, real names, and email addresses. Anyone who wants to be on the Beta program can you send me an email so I can send you a copy from DriveThruRpg?

Anyone who wants a copy and doesn't have my email already pm me and I'll send it to you.

G.
Galloglaich

Previous

Return to Magic, Alchemy, Mnemonics, and Mysticism