Adding more feats to chart of ogl feats? Many are missing!

Everything to do with the Codex Rules, a FAQ, New Rules, Explanations of concepts etc.

Re: Adding more feats to chart of ogl feats? Many are missin

Postby Galloglaich » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Lets revisit this after next week, I have a tournament and a lecture coming up in Boston this weekend which is taking up all my attention right now.

G
Galloglaich

Postby Gavinfoxx » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:07 am

So...? How was the tournament and lecture?
Gavinfoxx

Postby Galloglaich » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Went pretty well, I had a great time.

In the tournament I won 4 matches and lost 3, though 2 of my losses were to Axel Petterson who didn't lose any fights and won the whole tournament (he also won the big Dutch tournament 2 months ago). So I don't feel too bad about that, he even beat Anton.

I made it to the eliminations round but elected to drop out the second day because I was a little too banged up, mainly from fighting Axel.

I think the lecture went better than last year, especially the first half. I posted the video at the end of this thread, here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=646&p=3374#p3374

It was really fun that day because we kind of had the run of the Higgins Armoury and got a behind the scenes private tour and so on.

Unfortunately my work is making me go to Denver tomorrow morning very early and I'm going to be there for 3 days. I can't ever seem to get a break.

G
Galloglaich

Previous

Return to Codex Martialis Rules