Meisterhau Feat

The place to discuss the new Martial Feats.

Meisterhau Feat

Postby davout1805 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 pm

In the benefit section of Meisterhau feat, the example given states:
"a Meisterhau is attempted with a die roll of 17 including all modifiers. Adding +4 for the Meisterhau, is 21. When the defender attacks next they must roll 21 or better to get a hit."

Where did this +4 come from? Is this an additional benefit of this feat?

Thanks.
davout1805

Re: Meisterhau Feat

Postby Galloglaich » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:56 pm

No that is a typo, the original version of the Miesterhau MF granted a +4 TH, I caught the mistake about two weeks ago and fixed that line in the most recent update of the Codex (12p) but I haven't been able to get it uploaded yet, there is something going on with Drivethroughrpgs site in the last couple of weeks.

It will be removed in the next update though, hopefully Monday.

G.
Galloglaich

Postby davout1805 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Will I be able to get this updated version?
davout1805

Postby Galloglaich » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Yes, did you sign up for the automatic updates on RPGNow? If not I think you can go back on there and do so, I believe Zarlors did that.

G.
Galloglaich

Postby zarlor » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Just Zarlor, no s on the end (never has been, except for at some screwy places like YouTube and Yahoo Groups where for some reason Zarlor was taken so I used Zarlor Z, which ends up as Zarlorz) . And you can sign-up after the fact, but singing up just gives you notification that an update is available. If you'd prefer not to get the emails you don't need to sign up but you can always just go to the site and download the latest version whenever you like.
Lenny Zimmermann

"A soldier uses arms merely with skill, whereas a knight uses them with virtuous intention." - Pomponio Torelli, 1596.

- Systeme D'armes, New Orleans, Louisiana
http://www.sdanola.com
zarlor

Return to The Martial Feats