Character Sheets

Frequently Asked Questions about the Codex

Character Sheets

Postby davout1805 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Does anyone know if someone has created any character sheets for use with the Codex?

Thanks.
davout1805

Re: Character Sheets

Postby zarlor » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 am

You mean other than the one that is in the Codex itself? I haven't seen any (although I haven't really been looking...)
Lenny Zimmermann

"A soldier uses arms merely with skill, whereas a knight uses them with virtuous intention." - Pomponio Torelli, 1596.

- Systeme D'armes, New Orleans, Louisiana
http://www.sdanola.com
zarlor

Postby Lycanthropos » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello,
I have improved an Excel Pathfinder Character Sheet that I personally use in my campaign. It contains everything is used to record Codex Martialis rules.
It is pretty automated so most of calculation is made by the sheet. It also includes spaces for a diferent magic system wich is a mix between Ars Magica and Black Company Campaign. The Skills and Feats are from Pathfinder.

I presume that you can easily copy and paste the things that you like the most.

I hope it will be useful for you.
:-)
Attachments
Hoja de Personaje 2.0.xlsx
(290.7 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
- Don't worry! They are just two kobolds.
(Last words of a 10 years veteran role player first time using Codex Martialis)
Lycanthropos

Postby Galloglaich » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm

That is a fantastic Character sheet! I'm really interested that you are using Ars Magica for a magic system as well because I've been looking at that too for my own campaign, so far just to the extent of borrowing spell ideas but I'd like to try out the whole system. I'd also like to make some "official" rules for combining the Codex with Ars magica but I'm not sure if that is legally allowed. I love the spells in there.

I can't wait to hear more about your campaign Lycanthropos, has anyone else been killed by Kobolds?

G.
Galloglaich

Return to FAQ