Codex 2.0 hardback contest

Discussion of actual gaming experiences, Codex and otherwise

Codex 2.0 hardback contest

Postby Galloglaich » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Codex Martialis 2.0 and the new Weapons Of The Ancient World part II (Armor and Missile Weapons) are in heavy development right now. Codex 2.0 is almost done, it's gone from 40 pages to almost 100 pages, with new illustrations, new rules, and pretty much all the extra material from this forum such as new Martial Feats and optional rules, sample characters, sample monsters, firearm rules etc. WOTAW II is being fact-checked with the help of some top HEMA people from Europe.

I'm going to be releasing a BETA version of Codex 2.0 in the next week or two, and I'm going to give away free hard copies printed from Lulu.com to the best three narratives of real game play using the Codex rules that are posted to this forum.

To enter this 'contest', simply write us a description of your last fun gaming night using the Codex in a narrative of at least 400 words, and post it here.

G.
Galloglaich

Re: Codex 2.0 hardback contest

Postby Galloglaich » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Ok I'm upping the ante on this. I'm offering three books Codex 2.3, WOTAW 1 and WOTAW 2, all in nice quality hardbacks with color covers and black and white interiors, from Lulu.com (note you will have to pay shipping to any location outside the Continental US). I've printed two of these for myself already and they are hella nice.

First prize is all three books in BW or your choice of one book in Color.

Second prize is your choice of one book in BW.

Third prize is the original Codex rules book (1.0) in BW

This contest will run through the end of March. If you are the only one who posts a description of your game here you are guaranteed to win, and at this rate that seems a fairly good chance!

G
Galloglaich

Return to Gaming Night